YEARS OF PROFICIENCY
- Built marketing departments from the ground up
- Project managed the creation and revamp of 4 CRM databases (Salesforce, Infusionsoft)
- Performed grassroots online, viral and offline media campaigns (i.e. blogs, SEO, e-marketing)
- Extensive knowledge in marketing, management, business analysis and public relations
- Created company policy manuals, style sheets and best practices guidelines
- Leverages technology to create a cohesive lead generation and tracking framework
- Expert graphic design knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of HTML webpage design
- Cross-platform proficiency in applications such as: Salesforce CRM, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Google
Analytics, AdWords, Infusionsoft, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CVent and MS Office
Marketing Technology Consultant, Duku Solutions, Jan 18 - Present.
- Consulted on layout, roadmap and processes for the marketing side of the CRM solution
- Provided industry best practices on email marketing, automation and deliverability
- Project-managed beta testing of CRM solution
Head of Marketing, Cavalier Associates, Jan 16 - Present.
- Revamped the branding, educational and design strategies of all print, web and email collateral, including the creation of the digital and content marketing platform.
- Established the company as a thought leader by creating a sophisticated content, event
and educational marketing curriculum.
- Implemented life cycle marketing campaigns, leveraging marketing automation software including Eloqua and Salesforce CRM to drive inbound leads throughout the sales cycle including lead nurturing, lead scoring and landing page optimization.
- Established results-driven KPIs using marketing stack including Google Analytics, Salesforce, Eloqua and SenderScore.
- Created the marketing and editorial calendar, database, subscriptions, educational events and content library
- Planned and executed events such as webinars, meetings and trade shows
- Created new marketing collateral and trained the sales team on implementation
Digital Marketing Technology Consultant, BE Solutions, Jan 10 - Present
- Consulted on best practices for strategy, marketing automation tools, CRMs, data hygiene and email deliverability
- Designed emails, landing pages and forms using martech: Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo and Pardot
- Created training guides, process docs and style sheets
VP of Business Development, The Law Office of Ben Mironer, Dec 13 - Dec 15
- Implemented all processes and technologies including Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, etc
- Built entire marketing infrastructure including branding, position, collateral materials, social & website
- Day-to-day management of marketing, including SEO, SEM, lead gen, sales enablement and content
Director of Marketing Technology, UBM Advanstar, Jun 14 - Dec 14.
- Executed the marketing strategy using the marketing automation tool, Marketo and Salesforce CRM
- Provided technological solutions, models and roadmaps to optimize processes
- Optimized lead generation, conversion, campaign programming, scoring, and analytics
- Worked closely with the Salesforce team to ensure data architecture and hygiene measures are
carried through to benefit the Marketo platform, with the objective of scaling it to other properties
- Project-managed technologically-based initiatives including the Crowd Compass mobile app, Tint
Social app, Map Your Show, Litmus, Email on Acid and other third-party software
Director of Marketing, Spotlight Ticket Management, May 11 - June 14.
- Implemented metrics & automation systems (Marketo, Salesforce), best practices & channel strategy
- Generated all inbound leads from SEM, SEO and other web-related collateral
- Revamped website and all collateral materials
- Designed and created digital assets (whitepapers, case studies, email marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Created new lead and sales channel enablement processes, alerts and KPIs
- Managed the marketing channel that primarily deals with the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB
Director of Marketing, The Kavinoky Law Firm, July 09 - May 11.
- Responsible for driving all leads and clients to the firm
- Integral in updating all systems to better cultivate growth and profitability
- Managed SEM, SEO, email and direct mail marketing programs
- Facilitated new product development, including CRM, new media and social networking
- Project-managed technology protocols to streamline workflow
Principal and Chief Marketing Officer, LVI Businessworks, March 09 - March 11.
The brainchild of industry professionals who have spent their whole careers building and maintaining successful businesses. Our decades of experience in a broad spectrum of specialties, such as accounting, operations, project management, marketing, business strategies, technology and design give us leverage to achieve what others may not.
Director of Marketing, Legal Brand Marketing, September 08 - July 09
- Revamped the company systems, procedures, websites, branding, strategy and products
- Spearheaded and created all SEO, Pay-per-call and Pay-per-click strategies
- Launched the social networking campaign
- Managed over 400 websites and directories
- Optimized lead generation campaigns for numerous sites and clients
- Project-managed offshore systems, call center and web development team
- Solidified the company into a self-sufficient business with a 10% increase of revenue per quarter
- Planned and coordinated company seminars
Director of Marketing, Ewing & Associates Sotheby’s Realty, March 05 - June 08.
- Built the entire marketing department from company inception
- Conceived and implemented the international brand
- Created the www.EwingSir.com website, intranet system and job tracking system
- Managed the day-to-day operations of the marketing department with a staff of 7
- Designed and art directed all print, web and e-mail marketing materials
- Helped grow the company from one branch to three branches in one year
- Hired, trained and managed all marketing staff, including designers and coordinators
- Initiated new products and incentive programs to incite effective use of materials
- Presented to brokers nationwide on how to effectively localize their brand
Creative Director, Prudential California Realty Calabasas, June 03 - March 05
- Built all aspects of the marketing program, including designs, job descriptions and policy
- Managed day-to-day operations of the marketing department
- Advised agents of effective strategies to maximize marketing budget
- Designed all print and web advertising and collateral branding materials
Marketing Manager, Prudential California Realty John Aaroe, October 99 - June 03.
- Ensured that all collateral materials were consistent with the brand
- Restructured the department which increased efficiency by 50%
- Managed operations of the department with a staff of 17 under Director of Marketing
- Trained all new marketing employees in all roles in the Marketing Department
- Served as the liaison to all newsprint and post-production associates
- Designed collateral materials from brochures, signage, newsprint and magazine advertising
Advertising Coordinator, Coldwell Banker, September 97 - October 99.
- Generated and edited copy for newspaper advertisements and public relations
- Participated in every aspect of print advertising from concept, copy writing, to layout design
- Designed and implemented methods to achieve greater efficiency in all aspects of marketing
- Proposed & implemented more cost-effective and efficient methods of production
- Designed and laid out 23 weekly newsprint ads
Woodbury University, Bachelor’s of Science, Marketing, 1997
Received the Marketing Department Honors for graduating at the top of the class
Minor in Psychology